ANSYS 2020 R1 – Thermal Integrity Update
Join us to learn about the new capabilities available for thermal analysis within ANSYS Electronics Desktop in 2020 R1. The latest release includes powerful new features for the design of electronics cooling strategies and electrothermal analysis. New features include:
- Transient thermal simulation in ANSYS Electronics Desktop
- Enhanced CAD geometry import
- Better library management with IDF and 3D Components
- DCIR EM loss visualization
- Mechanical–thermal analysis within ANSYS Electronics Desktop [beta]
Don’t miss this webinar detailing all the significant advancements for thermal analysis.