Vacancy Technical Support Engineer
If you’ve ever seen a rocket launch, flown on an airplane, driven a car, used a computer, touched a mobile device, crossed a bridge, or put on wearable technology, chances are you’ve used a product where ANSYS software played a critical role in its creation. Infinite Simulation Systems has been an ANSYS channel partner for more then 20 years. We help the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Because of growth of our customer base we are looking for a
Technical Support Engineer (m/f)
The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for helping customers solve complex engineering problems using ANSYS software products. The Technical Support Engineer position involves working closely with customers and internal teams in a consultative and supportive technical role. The ability to research problems and find solutions to wide variety of problems is paramount. Position is a key member of a positive, dynamic team of engineers committed to solving complex customer issues.
- Interact with customers to help diagnose issues, as well as research and find solutions to a wide variety of increasingly complex problems, in order to improve customers’ productivity and satisfaction with ANSYS products
- Practice active listening skills and respond positively to situations requiring cooperation, courtesy and tact
- Create and demonstrate simulation solutions to streamline customer workflows, in support of the software sales process
- Instruct introductory and/or intermediate training classes on the usage of ANSYS simulation products
- Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of customer problems or issues
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Master’s degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Experience in use of ANSYS AQWA or other comparable commercial software.
- Experience in using commercial or in-house hydrodynamic software for real world, industry level applications
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to implement numerical models to obtain practical engineering solutions to difficult problems
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others in a diverse team environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and to communicate effectively with customers
- Demonstrated skills in writing and presenting in fluent Dutch and English
We offer a challenging job at a high technical level in an informal environment. There is plenty of room for personal initiative and your efforts will be essential for Infinite’s growth.
For more information see www.infinite.nl.
You can submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.