ANSYS Structures 2020 R1 Update
ANSYS 2020 R1 empowers ANSYS Mechanical users to go further than ever before with enhancements to improve the handling of complex, highly nonlinear and massively large models. Advances include:
- Improvements in visualization and solver features for mixed dimensional analysis
- Enhancements to external model, including support of additional contact and element options
- The ability to launch Mechanical as a standalone module and drag and drop external models into it
- The automated capability to go directly from tessellated optimal shape to mesh and validation of the final design
- Greater integration of ANSYS LS-DYNA into the ANSYS Mechanical interface to make it easier to use the ANSYS Workbench ecosystem
Sign up to learn more about the enhancements in ANSYS 2020 R1!